Nishi "La Huera" Lee's Adventures

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I have a Temmel problem.


Okay, so out here in Austria, well not just Austria but Graz specifically, they make this ice cream called Charly Temmel. It's like crack. Does Nishi normally like ice cream? Well, it's OK... but does she crave it and power walk through cobblestone streets for Charly Temmel? You can bet your ass I do. Hmmmmm, Temmel. Good news (just in case you were worried I might suffer from withdrawals when I get home), they only other location in the world where they sell Temmel outside of Graz is in LA. Does this improve Hell-A's overall score?... oh my god yes, by like a million points!

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM , Blogger Theresa said...

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home