Nishi "La Huera" Lee's Adventures

Friday, July 14, 2006

Holler back, young one.






Okay, so I decided it's time for me to post some pictures... wish me luck, I hope they upload successfully. This first picture is of dawn from the 'heim (where we're all living) my first full day in Graz. Thanks to jet lag I was up at the crack of dawn to catch the sunrise and explore while people stumbled out of the bars and went home! Here also are some pic's of Graz in general (including the graffitti, which amazingly enough there's a lot of and is quite entertaining... frequently it's in English, what up with dat?).

More to come!

Nishi

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM , Blogger Nathan said...

Hurray for pictures! I still don't have a camera here, but I will buy one this weekend!!!! Looks like you are having fun!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home