Nishi "La Huera" Lee's Adventures

Friday, July 14, 2006

As promised... more pics.






These are random pictures from my adventures thus far...curry wurst and our tenor friend from Graz Alexander... Theresa and I got our hair did by our fellow U of Aer Amanda, who does great hair (just in case you were looking for an up-do)... our first 'real' dinner made at the 'heim... the excitement of an Xavier Naidoo concert poster... and finally Zisou (oh Zisou, what a way to go out!) and the World Cup!

Love ya'll much,

Nishi

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I remember that... :P

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Nathan said...

I want to see the Nishi Sweater in action, maybe at a Castle or a Wurst stand. Hook me up-yo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home