Nishi "La Huera" Lee's Adventures

Monday, March 17, 2008

Random musings. Wazzup ya'll.

So it's been a hot minute, and I thought I would contribute to the world of blogging once again. This time to tell the joys of 'walktailing'. What is walktailing, you ask? Well, it's quite simple. It's a little walking and a little cocktailing. All it takes is a couple of road sodas, a pair of comfy walking shoes and your best friend! Admittedly we live in an amazingly beautiful city, with plenty of lovely walktail worthy evenings, a beautiful bay and balmy weather... but really, one can walktail almost anywhere. Anyone interested? I'll be taking reservations through August... and then time for a change of scenery. I wonder how Lake Michigan is for walktailing... Lauren?

*nishi

What happens when a walktail meets a carousel...


La huera in action!

Julia demonstrating terrific multitasking skills.

What your face looks like after a good walktail.


1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO looking forward to walktailing with you lovely ladies! :D YAY!!! June, here I come! MAD LOVE! Resa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home