Nishi "La Huera" Lee's Adventures

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Help Me Out Here.

So... the time has come for me to retire the ol' head shot and get a new one. However, since I am not independently wealthy I 'hired' my mom to take a few pics and see if we got any that would work. Here's what we got, and I'm hoping that with your votes I can select the best one to be used as my 'head shot' this season...

R.I.P. my old head shot... wow, that was a hot minute ago.

1) My head is cut off, but I like my smile.

2) Very Deborah Voigt...

3) Maybe...

4) Is that really me!?!?

5) Hmmmm...

6) What do you think? yes/no?

Okay, so let me know. Either via email, or make a comment on this page, or call me, or whatever floats your boat. I'll probably have to make my decision pretty soon, so be sure to let me know! Thanks for your help with this, I'm really not a big fan of this type of decision.

*nishi

4 Comments:

At 10:12 PM , Blogger Xanalia said...

I like three and the last one. What a hot mamma my little sister has become!

 
At 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Lauren, from work.

I like the last one the best.

But they are all lovely.

 
At 9:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joachim asked me "Who's the hottie?"

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Keem said...

hey travel buddy! those are smokin' pics. come visit us soon?! yes, you better

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home